How to get help

To get help, please call 07-847 4044 or email us right now and we will talk you through the various options.

Whatever your problem might be, we are here to offer possible solutions so that you can stop worrying and get the help you need.

Where to get help

We would love for you to visit us at 222-224 Commerce St, Hamilton,  Waikato 3204.

When to get help

Drop in today (Monday-Friday 9AM-4:30PM) and we can start on the path towards finding you what you need.

What we can do to help

We can offer:

  • Food parcels when your income falls short
  • Affordable furniture
  • Referrals to counselling
  • Referrals to emergency shelter
  • Budgeting Advice through our Social Worker
  • Advocacy for difficult issues
  • We work with WINZ, DHB, Henry Bennett, Kaute Pasifika, Family Start, Salvation Army, Department of Corrections and 12 other agencies around the city
  • Loaves & Fishes (school lunch runs)
  • Thursday & Friday meals
  • Community Probation service
  • Financial Aid
  • Cooking classes
  • Free Haircuts - every Monday at the centre.
  • In-house counselling available
  • In-house literacy courses now available

 

Don’t see what you were looking for in the above list? Give us a call, and we will see what we can do. In today’s world we are so accustomed to tick boxes that it is easy to forget that each person is unique. That is why we offer one-on-one support, tailored to your needs.

 

Get help today!

 

We are not government funded. We raise 80% of our own funding thanks to our 4 shops, with local funding groups providing the remaining 20%